Paper Funday GD: Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice
-
Hello friends,
I'm excited to have yet another opportunity to be the Guest Designer at The
Paper Funday Challenges. The October '26 challenge is Anything G...
New Feb 2019 release by DCAM 1
-
Hi Friends,
Today I wanna share with you all a very special release Inspiration. This
release is very close to my heart as all the dies in this release are...
Shakesbieber painting
-
Man, it has seriously been awhile since I have posted anything on here. My
newest project was a painting of Justin Bieber dressed up in Shakespearean
garb....
Celebrations and a tutorial...........
-
Hello All,
It was in late 2012 that I picked up a 1/16 inch punch (I just can't
remember why!!!) and was fiddling about with it. Something clicked
somewh...
JOIN FREE ONLINE COURSE
-
Salam Sejahtera Pengunjung Blog,
Mohon maaf dari saya kerana lama sepi tanpa berita-berita terkini. Tapi
kini, saya nak buat PENGUMUMAN...bahawa saya akan ...
Free Valentine Printable
-
Free Hugs and Kisses Valentine Printable Aren't they cute? I love the
conversation hearts and thought it would be fun to share a collection of
*Hearts* f...
HANDPOWERED MINI PAPER SHREDDER
-
In stock !!
RM 45 INCL POSTAGE TO SEMENANJUNG
RM 50 INCL POATAGE TO SABAH/SARAWAK
Shreds into 3mm size.
Suitable for crafting and personal use.
Bingo
-
Dubaiscrapbooking is hosting a very interesting challenge ..the Bingo card
challenge! To participate, I needed to choose a row that I found
interesting fr...
Maya Road Kraft Envelope Mini Album
-
I'd like to share a mini using Maya Road Kraft Envelope. I love the
thickness of the envelope and decided to do a mixed media background using
Gesso, Te...
Menyusukan Bayi Bantu Kuruskan Badan
-
SOALAN: Dr, apakah cara yang terbaik menurunkan berat badan. Saya juga
ingin bertanya, benarkah berat badan seorang ibu akan turun apabila
menyusukan anak ...
Party Package
-
*Package 1: Ready-made design*
Just pick your party theme from our available themes and email us the
theme, birthday girl or boy's name and age to girl...
0 comments:
Post a Comment